EMI Music Sound Foundation
Image Rotator Temp Image


Have a question? Take a look below at our Frequently Asked Questions and see if there's an answer. If not please drop us a line on the contact page.

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to include with my application form?

Individuals must include a reference from a music teacher. This must relate specifically to the application for funding and should detail the applicant’s ability, merits and need for the new instrument or equipment. A reference must be a signed original on headed paper; or you can provide full contact details for the referee so that we can contact them.

All applications for Individuals, Schools and Music teachers must include a quote for the item(s) requested. This must be from a supplier on headed paper with full contact details. This can also be printed from the internet if an online supplier.

You may include additional information such as a second reference, certificate or evidence of financial circumstances but copies only please, as we are unable to return originals. Please keep additional items to a minimum.


Download an application form for Instrument and Equipment Awards below. Find more information visit the Awards page..

Instruments & Equipment Award. Download Application